View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/370Z View Post
Honestly im not going to be cheap doing my oil changes..ill use the best i can, i actually was just doing reseach on redline and was considering it, i got my car from the dealer about 2 months ago and put 5600 miles on it so far. I dont knownwhat the dealer used when they did the last oil change but i was originally going to use mobil1 full syn and k&n filter, butnif resline is better, and available at my local parts store than i may go with that

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
I don't know what your dealership uses, but the two I have dealt with both used Mobile 1. Although a great oil, the manufacturer recommends ester oil. Redline is ester, and like I said, I noticed an immediate difference. I can't get Redline by me, but I order it from Amazon. It's worth the trouble of ordering it. You may also want to consider changing your transmission and rear dif fluid. The factory fluid isn't great. A quality fluid in both can make a noticeable difference. I also use redline in both. Is your Z a manual or automatic?

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...