Thread: FI vs NA
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
BlackCherryZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 BC-Z M6
BlackCherryZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
yeah, comparing 370tt to m3 is not an apples to apples comparison. I can't believe you'd take the m over the ttZ. That is just bananas.
well, considering many other reasons, i think the new M3s are more practical..... plus bimmer is a bimmer, while nissan is nissan - not to downplay the value of my 370z..... fyi, this is my third Z... *^^*

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
get the car and supercharge it. if you never had a car with more then 450rwhp how do you expect to be able to handle a tt'ed 370z pushing more then 500rwhp? You need to think about that first before you go and buy something else. My advice would be to buy the car first and get use to it because a stock 370z is still pretty fast and after some time get a super charger and you would be done and im sure you would be pretty happy.
I do have a 2010 black cherry sports coupe.........it feels fast.......but how fast is FAST? i guess before i get too old or before i have other financial obligations, or before i get married, i just want to have a TT car...... just a wish i guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
This is a brand new car. Give it time and the prices will go down. This car is RED HOT on the aftermarket scene. A 350 is a 8 year old model. (Came out in 2002, MY2003). I am sure if you wait the prices will come down. Also, there are only 3-4 companies making TT kits and 2 that are ready for retail now.

well, i do not think the price will go down, for the estimate i received was a customized kit.....

Bolt ons will not give you the power you desire and you could end up spend 7K and only gain 40-50whp. I would suggest waiting for the market to cool off, or go SC as someone mentioned above.
i am not a fan of SCs...........

just a thought.............if i were to get a TT, then crash it......... i mean with all that extra power...........there would be more probability, right?
would it not be a waste of $15k plus? its not like i am going to use it on pleasure rides or bragging right...........it is going to be my daily driver....

i guess no one thinks about crashing their Z, but an accident is an accident - you never know.....

well, definitely i would need to save money for the "oh sh-t factor."

damn...........why does it cost too much......... i guess it all depends on wants vs needs...........for now, there is no "need" factor.......everything is about wanting more power............
BlackCherryZ is offline   Reply With Quote