View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 12:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Got the car back from the shop, rear slightly lowered, front bumper tabs shaved down almost completely, NO RUBBING in daily driving or u-turns, only rubbing at extreme driveways/ramps. Extremely happy with the fitment. Slight misalignment of the right side of front bumper but i think we can fix that next time by pounding the bumper tab a bit.

Took a buncha photos, although i waited too late in the day to get good lighting. I need a real photographer!

The "7" fell off on the rear emblem during the wash. Reattached it, but only after i took the photos

Last edited by OptionZero; 01-15-2017 at 12:13 AM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote