View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 06:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
I'm near the Dayton area, closer to the Wright-AFB if you know the area. Roughly an hour west of Columbus.

I would have liked to go a bit narrower (225s) on the winter tires, but the 245s kept the overall diameter the closest so I figured the speedo would be the closest.
You live kinda close to a good friend of mine who drives a red '15 370Z Nismo. He also installs clear bra and does paint correction for a living.

245-mm width is fine for central-ish Ohio winters. There isn't a whole lot of snow and ice precipitation here and most days the roads are just dry or wet. Mine is an inch taller (245/50/18) to boost ground clearance.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote