View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
felix0121
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 7AT
felix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm perfectly comfortable, thank you. I was just giving you $hit for asking why a Z could not drive through that lake

The Z is a low car. That's the technical reason why it can't make it and other cars can. I didn't even watch the video, but I'm going to guess there were no other sports cars just inches off the ground driving through it.

You should never HAVE to drive your Z on a flooded road. If the road is flooded, dont' fuckin drive on it. I avoid puddles more than a couple of inches thick. I've even gotten honked at for stopping in a lane to wait for an opening in other lanes to avoid a puddle. Worth it.
"Sure, some sports cars or supercars might get lucky and plow their way through, like this*Lamborghini Gallardo*for example, except this*370Z*driver wasn't so fortunate and his choice to drive through that road didn't prove a wise decision after all."

The article said some sports car could. I just wondered why a Z could not - but now I understand that I missed the explaining part in that video.

Anyway we'd better stop here. I don't want to make any more troubles.

I gently reject the Darwin award.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
felix0121 is offline   Reply With Quote