View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #1385 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. You can do that. But when i went from that design to the current i picked up power. I also made a "Hydra" intake that i had StillenZ84 try for me but he said it didn't make any more power. It utilized the stock intake boot with a filter off the front like my initial design but i drilled 1" holes in the coupler around the sides of the intake clamping area and placed an array of small breather filters in there. I lost all my pics of it though since my phone took a digger.