View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:52 PM   #213 (permalink)
JJ's370z
Base Member

Drives: 14 370z DB M6
JJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond reputeJJ's370z has a reputation beyond repute

Hey RJM,

So with the 7 cores it def wont fit the stock hood - what about with less cores will that fit the stock hood and what power levels would that get me too?

In Australia its illegal to have a modified/carbon hood - plenty of ppl do it and get away with it (and get caught) as it means your car is unroadworthy and technically un-insurable.

Since there's a new lower plenum being machined is there anyway you could make a modified one that would allow the whole system to sit lower?

I'm guessing you already did that in the design phase - just thought id ask as i REALLY REALLY want this kit but with that big MERICA hood id just be asking for the cops to defect me.

Any thoughts?