View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 04:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute
Default What A Small World!!!

So as of just today there is an addendum to this story.....

A fairly new co-worker was telling my boss how she has ridden in a Lamborghini, and how they took it to Olive Garden for dinner one time. Of course my boss comes over to goat me a bit and rub it in. Then she starts showing me pictures of the car and I was like, which Olive Garden were you talking about, because I got to drive a Lamborghini up by the one by the mall. To which she starts freaking out and asks, "are you the guy who bumped into a guy with a Lamborghini at the mall by Dicks Sporting goods, and he let you drive it?" To which I had to say, "YES!" We both start laughing hysterically and she proceeds to tell me the entire story from the other side of things. As it turns out, the guy who let me drive his car is her father-in-law, and the girl who sat on the curb waiting for us to get back is her sister-in-law!!! We proceeded to trade more info and sent some pictures back and forth. She texted the man and his daughter and they were both blown away too. What a small world we live in. Craziness.

I'm all excited again today just reliving the story, and now with this new twist, it's even better. I'm smiling from ear to ear.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote