View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Knockoutpie
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Sport
Knockoutpie is on a distinguished road

Depends on how you're going to do this there's a few ways. First and most clean is running 2 pairs of RCAs from head unit to amplifier 4ch for speakers in my case I added rears...if you only keep the front two speakers you'll only run 1 pair of RCAs to the 2ch amp and one pair to the mono block sub amp.

Then.. I'd run a 2nd or 3rd pair of RCAs depending on your speaker setup. Everything comes directly from the head unit, I've always done that. However if you decide against that...

Your amplifier L-1250 500 - subwoofer mono block, has 2 RCA connections... 1 pair is for input. Another pair is for output. Meaning the signal that's taken from the original input cables can also be output. Essentially. This is your splitter... So you wouldn't have to run another pair from the head unit. However I still would...

Tldr: your head unit has front and rear RCA output and as well as sub RCA output.
You have 3 RCA pair outputs on the back of the head unit. All signal comes from there. Run 3 pairs of RCA cables from head unit to amps and split your remote wire.

Last edited by Knockoutpie; 01-12-2017 at 12:05 AM.
Knockoutpie is offline   Reply With Quote