View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #2967 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
Sadly I think you're right or on the right track.

There hasn't even been a hint or even some wild rumor in forever about another Z.

Maybe it's time to hang up the pipe dream of a new Z with the VR TT in it.

On the bright side plenty of good cars from other companies to choose from currently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Yup... as far as sporty cars go - the new Miata is honestly seriously compelling. However, if I'm not as concerned about being somewhat frugal with my sports car money, I'm after a ZL1 or a C7 GS.
I prefer to buy cars that I don't see every stinking day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see 6 or more 'Vettes, and a shitpot full of Camaros and Moostangs.