View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #2961 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triso07 View Post
Ricer you need to relax with your specific cost figures. I'm generalizing clearly.

Also, do you guys work for Nissan? You seem to know a lot about their business and what is or is not cost prohibitive.

What **** are you trying to talk about the Evo exactly? The car has AWD, a great suspension and braking system, Recaro seats, and a DCT for under 40k and came with around 300hp stock (go ahead and correct me here Ricer about the exact HP/Torque figure, since I know the 5hp will make all the difference to you). That was in 2008.

Somehow what I listed is unreasonable super car territory to a few of you lol.
And no one bought the evo, so they eventually killed it off. True story. Also, worst car interior of life in that thing. No wonder no one bought it.

Also, none of the other cars listed come in anywhere near 3000-3100 pounds. Just saying.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote