View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #2960 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triso07 View Post
You guys really need to stop saying this. All this they can't do it stuff is nonsense. They can, they just aren't.

No one is saying build a car with a carbon fiber tub, 500hp motor, carbon ceramic brakes, and electronic suspension and sell it to me for 40k. These requests are not unrealistic despite the fact you keep saying they are.

Don't tell me a DCT is unrealistic either as my goddamn Mitsubishi Evo has one and cost under 40k brand new.
You don't get it either. They can't because not enough people are buying them. Comparing GM to Nissan is comparing apples to oranges. GM probably sells 10 times as many camaros. Once again, it's a money thing. Go yell at everyone you know and tell them to buy one. At least give Nissan a case to build a damn Z again.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote