View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragon View Post
Atleast you upgraded to nismo my plain exhaust is to quiet lol... yea i seen z1 has the complete set of the caliper pretty good price new. and the stero is ok for factory but yes i agree could use an up grade witch head unit are you going with? im thinking pioner.
The Nismo isn't much better. Nissan claims it's responsible for half of the HP difference, so that means it's good for 9 hp. The FI is good for double that.

Although my Z is a base model I do have the touring package, which gives me the Bose stereo I mentioned in my previous post. Personally I think it's a piece of crap, but I have pretty high standards when it comes to audio equipment. I don't have the time or money to invest in audio upgrades. I would rather spend both doing HP and drivability upgrades. Currently I have a set of Berk HFCs waiting for install. I'm hoping to install them and the FI cbe at the same time. I just finished the Motordyne m370 upper intake manifold as well as custom intake tubes to feed cold air to my intakes from the front grill. I also mounted a Mishimoto oil cooler, but I have to finish the install as soon as it warms up outside. My garage isn't heated.

Mods I would suggest:
1. Stillen Gen 3 CAI
2. Short throw shifter (for 6MT)
3. Clutch pedal spring (for 6MT)
4. Redline Trans and rear dif fluid
5. If it isn't your daily driver, a battery tender

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote