View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

i dont really see it as a problem(it became a problem when someone made it a problem) i know i have the noise but over time i dont hear it anymore especilally when the music is on or windows r down, even that all i hear is the exhaust
the high pitch noise....is NOT that Loud(mines and other 370z ive been in

as far as i know i have not heard anything if the noise would cause a problem on how the car performs

just to put thing into perspective...some people mind the noise some dont...so its up to the person that means it is up to you to decide if a little noise would affect your decisions
I(or should we say we) would not try to convince you on a decision..its your call
you seem to contradict everyone that is saying get the car so if you dont want to get it...dont get it

im sure the next car you look at would have a problem YOU wouldnt like... :P

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote