View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:26 AM   #264 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
Ok sounds like things are moving along for you.
I purchased my 85mm from kraftwerks also,great prices.
Jinxx has been running the 85mm with no issues , good fuel setup and tune and these motors can handle 12lbs all day long, I think 84mm pulley might over spin the rotrex unit.
I haven't had any issues with my 85mm pulley which is 12lbs .. I did upgrade the fuel to the return system. My car is also a daily driver about 18k miles and supercharger has been installed since 1500 miles. The 85mm does over spin the supercharger a little at 7.5k rpm and is almost a perfect match at 7k rpm ... I rather max out at 7k and not redline the car ... some chose to run to redline to max out the supercharger. The perfect match would be the 88mm ... that should max the supercharger out about 7.5k Rpms ... IMO.. anything over 88mm is wasting supercharger potential.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote