View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 02:49 PM   #2931 (permalink)
sx moneypit
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370Z PG 6 spd
sx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
The next gen Z will be this ******* doorstop-looking car called the "Bladeglider".

I mean... Fiat made Dots candy come to life in car form with the 500... might as well mimic an ice cream code on its side with four wheels on it.

When can I get a car that's really a jungle gym for me to climb around on while it takes me to work? Heard McDonalds is going to make an autonomous car that spits out happy meals into the back seat ball-pit on command. I can giggle my way to work basking in nostalgia of my childhood and instantly forget that my desire to drive fun cars as a child has now gone up in smoke in circuitry before my eyes as an adult.

WTF IS HAPPENING TO CARS?!
sx moneypit is online now   Reply With Quote