View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
40 to 332
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z BS M6 Sport
40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute40 to 332 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryennn View Post
I'd say I got pretty use to the clutch and engagement point by now, which is why I'm scared because it feels really different right now than what I'm use to( when I drive it in the summer/ warmer weather). The top 35-40% of the clutch has lost all its pressure, when I step on it I don't feel any resistance like I use to

I can literally gently tap the clutch with my toes and it'll sink to the engagement point. I also feel like the engagement point moved lower a bit because of this problem.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
It could be that the cold weather is affecting the "feel" of the clutch … IDK since I've never driven my Z in the winter … however, like Hilla_Killa suggested, check your clutch fluid. If the fluid level is low and/or the fluid is discoloured (dark, blackish with or without bits of residue), it could suggest a failure of the CMC or CSC. It's a quick check that could put your mind at ease … otherwise, take it to the dealer since the vehicle is still under warranty.
40 to 332 is offline   Reply With Quote