View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:09 AM   #57 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvl View Post
I took the large red font as a joke, a poor one, but a joke

Your point regarding a trickle down effect in the economics (global) of car sales is a valid one and if US policy changes impact sales of the bread and butter cars, the low volume units are not going to get funded.

By Saying it is *Trump* and not, accurately, the republican party's proposed policy changes, makes it political and divisive. Using Trump in the title (as you did) is click bait and takes away again from a valid hypothetical discussion point.

I'd argue the Z's future has been in doubt far before the US election and potential policy changes given a lack of any leaks, spy shots, nor excitement from Nissan for some time now.

I'd love a 3.0L 3200lb light turbo screamer with a T top for a Z35 but I know I'm not gonna be getting that

- b

OK.... ummm... concerning the click bait. I took the Trump off the article title. Trump represents the republican party and you getting so overly technical about click bait I'd say you're a Trump supporter. Lol.

As you read my posts, I never mentioned trump as the whole premise of my opinion. But rather the other half of your rebuttal. Which is the valid part. That YOU AGREE that if the sentra and Versa can't sell here. It will be hard to support a low volume car.

Technically we did get a concept last year called the Grip Z... Then, unofficially a car sketch was born.

Rumors of the Z being on a brand new platform that the Juke will be on has come out. It has been rumored the Z will come out after the Juke.
And there's been more news than people feel but, we've gotten nothing tangible and the delay is UNREAL. Everyone is coming out with new models and major refreshes two times over while we look at the same car with a fascia change, a non functioning oil cooler and a Nismo body kit that looks great but I think we would have done better refining the engine, upping the power a Lil and enhancing the suspension to have less lean. Not roll. But lean.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-09-2017 at 09:12 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote