View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Eighties Meta
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 7AT no-sport
Eighties Meta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I researched both for quite sometime. I went with the M370 because it produced better gains throughout the entire powerband. The only negative I saw was the loss of 1 to 2 hp at Red line. Please be sure to post your findings. You have me really interested.
I will have some results by this evening. 60 miles driven since swap still about .6 leaner at WOT in 3rd gear. Didnt try other gears taking it easy until retune.

It is noticeably louder past 5k i have noticed and it doesnt feel like its losing steam uptop even without the retune but that could be my brain wanting it to be the case.

Retune is a few hours away on a different dynojet at a different location and a very cold day, its currently 18 fahrenheit. Hopefully my results are SAE so i can compare to the other dyno but worst case im gonna do 3 pulls at original dyno to make a direct compare when i get back this week.

Anyway, more information to come when i get home tonight or earlier if bored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
2009 370z Touring 7AT/AAM 2.5 true dual exhaust/AAM DE test pipes/z1 vqde35 headers/AAM cold air intake (R-line)/Motordyne M370/Quaife LSD/z1 brake upgd pkg/Swift Spec-R springs/WhiteLine Front&Rear sway bars with endlinks
Eighties Meta is offline   Reply With Quote