View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #47 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Uggghhhh. No! Let Americans stick to building trucks. America was never able to build a car as good as the Z without going completely electronic assist like the camaro and corvette.
No disrespect to my fellow Americans but. Germany Japan Italy and do it better. Even though Germany unnecessarily resorted to computers too.

My suggestion is a solution to the problem. Where it is made gets around the tariffs. Who makes it here in the States no one cares anymore. What is made is a different issue. That's market driven. As many of us mechanical and tactile bunch of drivers disappear from the face of the earth and the new tech generation take over our roads, the tech laden systems in cars will be the staple. It'll be much cheaper to make too. The auto industry as we know it today will be vastly different in 20 years maybe even less.

Hold on to your Zs people (or get rid of it depending on which side of the fence you are). It'll be a relic much sooner than you think.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 01-08-2017 at 09:28 PM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote