View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #4414 (permalink)
Curtis_J
Base Member

Drives: '17 370z Base
Curtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond repute

Alright maybe someone might like to give this a shot. I just pulled random pics from the phone, can take better ones if need be. I hate my wheels, and am trying to decide if I'm going to repaint and buy spacers, or throw them back on the shelf. Would like the rims changed into a gloss black, with the lip in solid red to match the car, or the entire rim barrel. Also in one of the pics you can see how bad the rear offset is, would like the rim pulled out if possible. Also, with the calipers done red for when I upgrade to the Akebono's. And, for the sake of seeing how it'd look, possible to two tone the car? With the hood, A pillars, mirrors, roof and hatch all gloss black? And the windows tinted. Thanks!

20160923_090428.jpg20160826_135102.jpg20160829_110926.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Curtis_J is offline   Reply With Quote