View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 06:47 AM   #2909 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2krazyyy View Post
I really wouldnt mind if the Z went on a hiatus similar to the 300ZX. That would give Nissan a few years to work on a platform that is its own and doesnt share anything with other platforms besides maybe an engine. The 370z is already a great car if you look at it on its own and ignore the competition. Does the new muscle cars have more power and seem more appealing than a 370z? Yes but honestly those cars are still very heavy compared to the Z and IMO you cant substitute the lighter feeling by adding power. The Z is a STEAL on the used market(you can find pretty low mileage Z's for under 25k but you all knew that already), what car on the used market that give the combo of power, handling, realiability and great drivability for under 25k? There really isnt much in its price point that I can think of and the cars you can find C5 Z06, S2k, Cayman and BRZ have their pros and cons. I think the 370z has the best combo of a DD, cheap to maintain, power, modability and something that is fun to drive at a bargain price. They are already a gem for what you get used, I can only imagine what it would be like if they discontinued them and didnt announce plans for a new Z(especially with the new G and its DAS
system ). The Z WILL be missed if its discontinued, you know what they say.. "you dont know what you have until its gone".

So what do you call a mild refresh of the Nismo model only in the year that we were supposed to get a new Z???? These Z'S have been the same car going on 9 years this year. Just cuz there's Z's on a lot doesn't mean that Nissan is doing anything with our Z's right now. I think for 2.5 years. We been on a hiatus.

Changing a body style and upping gear ratios isn't my idea of Nissan doing anything but putting lipstick on a pig. The Z is the same old pig. So it's on hiatus.

I agree that Z the is a great car on its own. You're completely right about that. Like I stated before. Nissan should at least have the decency to want to compete against itself and make itself better, if it's not going to compete in the market?

Give us that FVCKIN VR engine already for fvck sakes. Damn Nissan!!! Leave in the hydraulic steering. Leave in the e brake. Tune the 7 speed n give it higher power tolerances and quicker shifts Redesign the interior and make the exterior evolutionary. That's all they gotta do. N fvck EV's.... shyt!!!!

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-08-2017 at 06:55 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote