View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #114 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

*sigh* No car for me yet. Drove all the way down there after it was supposedly done and "perfect". We drove it into the shop and almost immediately I noticed some fisheye type imperfections in the clearcoat that you could see and really feel. Also noticed a few other blemishes and crap. They seem to think they can get it out without having to repaint or do anything else drastic, we shall see. FML.

Luckily the service manager is going to drive it the 2 1/2 hours to my house once it is finished "finished" so we can look at it under my flourescents to make sure everything is definitely good. At this point I really blame this being such a huge pain on Nissan Corporate as they were the ones that basically forced me to have to deal with the Tampa Nissan dealer and not my local Deland Nissan, even though they acknowledged the problem as a factory defect.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote