View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
I think I'm interested.

My main concerns are attachment and construction.

There really needs to be some form of attachment at the sides behind the windows to go with the windshield and center rear, with no disassembly of the existing vehicle required.

As to construction, it needs to be robust enough to serve the purpose without going overboard - not necessarily an easy point to hit.
I'm with you and my willingness to buy is we are dealing with a company that manufactures hard tops. This is what they do so I would hope they are very good at it. Like I said before even if my top was 100% I would still want a hard top for my roadster. I'm hoping that since we have an estimate on cost we can get more to want this options and start the next phase of conversations

Please note I have no affiliation with any company or source that I discuss. I simply want an option to an issue that I see many of us have with these tops now and in the future.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote