View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 370Z Owner / Member

Well with my TDI Passat being bought back some time soon, I decided I'd pick up something more fun to drive as a daily driver. Ended up picking up 2016 370Z Sport Tech model:

Perhaps not the best daily driver here in Ohio, but it's definitely a lot more fun to drive.

My dad luckily still had a set of 350Z wheels left over that he was willing to let go reasonable (another Rays set even), so that set got cloned TPMS sensors, and Snow tires.

Even though it's a daily driver, it will still get a few mods:
- FI cat back has already been ordered, 2 weeks into the wait. Non resonated.
- Berk HFCs are already sitting in the garage
- TWM shifter was ordered tonight, I'll do that when I have the car off the ground for the exhaust.
- Stillen Intake Gen 3 Intake (Still Got to order this, figure no rush, usually no wait on these, so closer to when the exhaust is due)
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote