View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
With the new rules, who will benefit the most?
hard to tell...

but I believe red bull will benefit from the new rules the most, since most of the changes are about aero, it's no surprise adrian newey will get the most from the new rules with his talents.

of course, mercedes is still the team to beat, but red bull will be much closer.

also, with the token system being taken down, renault can put full force on developing its engine.

the other team is ferrari, I am not sure how much they will improve, since the departure of james allison, they've been struggle on developing the chassis, plus the engine is also going nowhere, I am more on the conservative side about them.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote