View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys, like I said, I'm not questioning the price when you look at all thats included, Ive just never seen anyone say you needed all this to tune a NA on E85. When people post about E85 with just bolts on, and then list the bolt ons, or bone stock, they don't list $2000 in other mods. If they had them, I'd expect to see they upgraded pump and injectors, but they don't. So that's what I'm asking, is all that necessary? I was just shocked to see the total cost for running on E85 when people seem to be doing it for next to nothing once the sensors were installed. Obviously if this is the case, E85 costs for an N/A car are ridiculous, and nobody should do it. $3500 is about ½ the cost of a ready to roll BP Turbo kit.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote