View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 09:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Visually they do though. That 3/8 or whatever they protrude buys almost .5* camber no longer needed. Just covers up the edge of the tread blocks to the line of site.

At least that's how it works in my head. Haven't actually tried them.

And 30 offsets aren't the easiest to find in 18x11 rims without going custom. Seems to be 22 is the more common.

I had thought about grabbing a set of the Nismo rims you have but that machined bit on them stands out too much against a black car so would need to powdercoat them or something.
The way the fender arches attach they physically protrude inward. There's a couple clips a song well as a little lip that extends inward

I'm telling you these literally reduce clearance, which is why it's so lame Nissan used these. The "visual" extensionhurts more than it helps. But feel free to experiment if that's a look you like. And like I said above, a little camber won't kill you u less all you do is drive in a straight line.

Also, my nismo wheels will be up for sale shortly.

Last edited by OptionZero; 03-05-2017 at 11:33 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote