View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hard Top Option!

I started this thread because like many others I have had many issues with my top. Of course when you are out of warranty Nissan will not fix your top they will only replace the entire system for $16,000 - $18,000

Thanks to this most recent lead I spoke to the manufacturer and explained to them that many of us roadster owners have top issues. We need to have an option when we are out of warranty. This is not only for "looks" (love the hard tops) or track use but to simply have an affordable option.

In order to get this process started they only need the following:
1. At least 15 buyers to develop and manufacturer
2. A loaner vehicle (in PA) that would actually get their top for free!

I asked if they can provide a price estimate and was very surprised it was very similar to the current 350z hardtop they already make (approximately $2500.00 with options).

I think this can really help many of us and I for one would definitely buy a hard top if it looks as good as their 350Z top on our platform.

Please share your thoughts.

F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote