View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #2902 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

I said dealer as in dealership, and my numbers are not way off for around here anyway. You are also in Canada. And I'm referring to 2015 and up. Four dealers around here, would you like to see their inventory lists? Lastly I'm talking around my area, I'm not insinuating anything.

Also, wanted to mention that I said what was on the lot, not what has been sold. I will admit that going back after and confirming, the dealers around here carry a few more Pathfinders than expected.

But the 370Z though, my numbers are NOT way off. They dealer told me this and a different dealer still has a roadster that has been there for over a year now.

Last edited by NISMO IX; 01-03-2017 at 11:37 AM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote