View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Personally I could give a rat's @ss about that. Give us a decent stereo and keep the car fun to drive, which is what it's purpose is anyway. If I wanted to pay $20k more to drive my living room around I'd buy an Infiniti.
And if I wanted a car with no amenities I'd just buy a race car which does what you're describing far better. It's 2016, a radio that can interact with devices via Bluetooth/USB is pretty much standard on most makes/models. This isn't a major request and every automotive manufacturer in the world is on board for this. Hence my point. I'm about to purchase a $400 radio for mine, if people are paying $20k for a proper audio system then they're f*cking stupid.

If I'm buying a car that was at one point $35k+ and a 2013 model year, I want it to come with a radio that is better than what came in a 1998 BMW 330i. That's not too much to ask.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O8B7CFS...4CMJYJ5D&psc=1