View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I don't get it? How can you have the newest Z anything on a 8 and a half year old design with a severely outdated engine, under performing transmissions by today's standards and the oldest looking interior on the market. Our v6 used to be the fastest NA v6 until the camaro matched us. The only bragging rights we have is we're faster than a Toyota 86.

Our cars do feel special with amazing handling and generally don't look too outdated in the Nismo version considering the age but... Nissan needs to STEP UP my man.
my 2010 Nismo is approaching 98,000 thousand miles. Yes it is over 7 years of age but it is still enjoyed daily and always put's a smile on my face. Again it is a 7 year old sports car and with technology changing yearly on any sports car make and brand this is to be expected