View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 07:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it? How can you have the newest Z anything on a 8 and a half year old design with a severely outdated engine, under performing transmissions by today's standards and the oldest looking interior on the market. Our v6 used to be the fastest NA v6 until the camaro matched us. The only bragging rights we have is we're faster than a Toyota 86.

Our cars do feel special with amazing handling and generally don't look too outdated in the Nismo version considering the age but... Nissan needs to STEP UP my man.