View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 09:15 PM   #1321 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woo View Post
your crash bar will not fit. It may go on with some 2 inch spacers. i havent had time to take bumper back off and play with it.. Bumper went back on perfectly. Some had mention the fast int tow bar. Im just not spending $450 dollars on it. That will be my next project when i install engine oil cooler.
My shop trimmed the engine side of the aluminium crash bar a few mm's in so it's recessed a bit, then seam welded along the length of the trimmed section to get crash bars strength back. This gives a (better) gap between the A to A intercooler and the crash bar to also give some clearance in a frontal accident
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote