View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrt0efoo View Post
Previously had a 2003 350z and loved the car. Ended up trading in for a 2014 Nissan Maxima (worse choice ever...). Got extremely bored of the car and wanted another Z as they are fun out of the box and fun to mod.

Hoping to learn a lot of stuff here from all of the knowledgeable people. So far reading some of the posts it seems to be a bunch of great mature members.
Welcome ... I'm also fairly new here and appreciate your "Z" feelings. I also had a 2003 350Z I loved & ended up trading it for a 2014 Scion FRS. Like yourself I was bored with low HP & took a major loss trading it in for my 2016 Base Z. Had a few issues but that is behind me & I just love the car. I've started my mods with a stereo upgrade including speakers along with the K&N drop ins. There is so much valuable information on this forum to read & learn about I'm sure you will find what ever information you may need for the future mods of your choice. My next planned mod is to add paddle shifting to my 7 speed auto. That was the most desired feature in my FRS for me.
Have fun, be safe out there in your Z and happy moding.

Along with Happy New Year to all!
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote