View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:08 AM   #71 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys this thread is about our fellow member sharing his GRand Sport Corvette.

Everybody has the right to share his/her own opinion about whats good or bad about having chrome wheels or black wheels. I did share mine.

Lets get back to topic of congratulating our fellow member for moving up two notch higher in getting one of the greatest engineering marvel that Chervolet has given to the American people and all car enthusiast around the world.

At the end of the day whatever is our opinion about that chrome wheels good or bad, OP drives around Dallas Texas mighty and proud that he drives a beautiful C7 GS.

While the rest of us still drives an outdated 7 going 8 year old sports car. Sadly.
So who among you is bold enough to make that switch and live your biggest dreams?

Op on behalf of all the members I apologize. We are not here to bash your Corvette.
We admit most of us are envious but we are happy for you and your new beast of a C7 GS with or without chrome .

Btw do you have an account at any Corvette forum? PM me and I'll see you there.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 12-30-2016 at 06:15 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote