View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 11:01 PM   #1311 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWillis72 View Post
When we all started talking about this it seemed so easy that I decided to do it on my own, I was clearly out of my mind! Topgunz made this so simple that I wonder how many people understand it! I'm glad to see others appreciate what he has done to bring this kit to the Z community.
I know right. That's how You end up with this shitt. Not to mention the multiple intake filters and bypass valves I've been through.

Grab box special!!! There's hundreds of dollars worth of couplers, pipes, filters, clamps, etc... In here. I'll let it all go for $75 plus s/h.

That's a never used hks pod filter sitting on top alone. I'll throw in a set of oem pistons and rods with 1000 miles on them and a used south bend stage 3 disk for free...lol. I have too much stuff.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 12-29-2016 at 11:08 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote