View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 11:12 AM   #1307 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes, this kit is made to be an affordable way to greatly improve the flaws in the stillen kit and enables it to put a ton more power down while improving safety and responsiveness.

I do make these kits in a garage and am a 1 man team. The kits you purchase from major manufacturers had a team of engineers and countless hours of time invested into them utilizing cad and other tools. And, even those kits still come with issues.

I made these to help the community with a problem that had surfaced, not to make a big profit. However, anyone who has installed the kit, given the minor issues here and there, have a smile from ear to ear when they are done.

I would like to point out that I have made a permanent change in the design off the sc volute. It will be a 60* going into a 2.75" pipe from now on. This will get rid of the tweaking required to the 45* design.

Id like to thank all the guys who have done a review here to help others along the way and glad I can help make your car feel like a whole new machine again.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 12-29-2016 at 11:46 AM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote