View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 10:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, PROGRESS! I'm on my second body shop and visited with a pinstriper and custom wrap place, all very good shops, but none of them have been able to do what I want . . . UNTIL NOW!

best pic I have for now:

3 of 4 wheels done, hope to have them by the end of the week and on the car after New Years!

man, its taken FOREVER

incredible work when you realize that all of the machined areas (strip on the edge, and the logo on the spoke) are fairly deeply engraved, and are textured surfaces. The logo especially with the stupid "3d etching" is many, many fine layers but it looks like the shop was able to get the paint to stick and not bleed much, if at all

i can't wait to see these person and pick them up

Last edited by OptionZero; 12-28-2016 at 10:23 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote