View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 07:44 AM   #40 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildolympic View Post
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread, I am a new forum member and I am a little OCD and I need to read every thread.
Someone who knows how to internet! Welcome to the forum

You're on topic and didn't start a new thread. You couldn't have done it any more right

That being said, my buddy's nearly stock 1998 M3 is much more refined than my 2011 Z. Shifts are still butter even with 110K miles on the car, and handling is on par with the Z though different. I prefer the raw nature of the Z and my interior is in much better shape being 13 years newer, but that M3 definitely gives an enjoyable driving experience.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote