View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
wildolympic
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z nismo tech
wildolympic is on a distinguished road
Default new member wildolympic

I guess I should start with the reason I use wildolympic as a member name, I live 100mi NW of Seattle near the Olympic wilderness mountains (some of the best driving roads in the U.S.) and I use to own and operate a welding shop called wild Olympic iron works so I shortened it to wildolympic, I have had a lot of people ask me what it means so I thought that I would just through that out there. Anyway I have been a gear head all my life (thank's pop) I have owned many,many cars and a couple bikes over the years (I'm 50) some of the most notable would be a 1973 Dodge challenger ,1982 RX-7,23 t-bucket with 327 tri power,Porsche 944,2008 BMW M3 a Frankenstein 396 Chevelle and a C6 Corvette the Bimmer was my latest one and it was nickle and diming me to death so it had to go, I was looking at new BMW,Porsche,Lexus,Subaru BRZ,ect and my wife showed me the 370Z nismo and I really liked the looks of it (love the Recaro seats) so I did my home work and test drove one (the A/T) is a first for me but I am really starting to like it and I have to say it's a nice sports car it handles better than the vette and at least as well as the BMW if not slightly better, and when the warranty runs out I am thinking twin turbo's and 600hp (up grades baby) anyway I fell in love with it right away.

Last edited by wildolympic; 12-27-2016 at 11:03 PM.
wildolympic is offline   Reply With Quote