View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 07:00 AM   #99 (permalink)
Curtis_J
Base Member

Drives: '17 370z Base
Curtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis_J has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know how I'm only seeing this now! Looks great, I'll be doing it as soon as I can get a free hour to sneak into the garage. I grew up with an electronics technician, so I have a passing understanding of the lingo; and I believe the "spade" everyone is referring to is also called a male quick disconnect terminal, which you can either buy pre-insulated and attach by crimping onto the wire, or you can get a non-insulated version which you can soldier and heat-shrink to insulate. These are normally measured in either 1000ths of an inch or mm, depending on the country of origin. People seem to be buying a .250" and filing it down, but I believe a 0.187" (4.75mm) would be the appropriate size. I'm not sure if I have one down in the shed, but either way, I'll put my hands on one and let everyone know for sure as soon as I can.

Last edited by Curtis_J; 12-27-2016 at 07:03 AM.
Curtis_J is offline   Reply With Quote