View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 11:44 PM   #95 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1412 View Post
Hey guys

I know this is an outdated thread but I purchased my 09 and had the issue in the rear and front. Front they didn't fix (taking it back in Thursday) but the rear they replaced the rear driveshaft. Just wanted to share my experience and potential help the next soul.

It was under warranty so I am hopeful the front end clunk is just a lube job like the other post states.

Sounds like i wasnt the only one. My rear.. what sounds like my driftshaft shakes and shutters from a cold start. I can hear it inside as my rear is gutted.
I checked the driveshaft and it has some play into it, correct me if im wrong, but is some free play normal?
It clunks when going into a stop on shift mode which ive been thinking its the driveshaft catching first gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote