View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 08:57 PM   #646 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Late update but on the 10th of this month I went straight to the track. Car handled perfectly and the motor ran solid. On the parade laps I actually blew up my rear tire (of course... never a dull moment with this car)... so I borrowed a friend's set of wheels to keep myself going for a couple of sessions.

It needs a tune desperately but I will be at Soho Motorsport for Ecutek next month on the 13th. I scheduled my 10pt. cage to be fitted on the 9th and will be welding it in myself. Don't mind the front fenders. I am working on making a one piece dry carbon fiber front end from the windshield to the bumper. All CAD designed and CFD simulated. I won't spoil it now but it's happening very very soon. All of the car will be remodeled.

15741071_10209686121204222_3574091827646123495_n by datsunpride, on Flickr

IMG_0215 by datsunpride, on Flickr

IMG_0326 by datsunpride, on Flickr

obligatory busted front splitter photo. My track day ritual for some reason.

IMG_0356 by datsunpride, on Flickr