View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 12:26 AM   #28 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire370 View Post
Bought this because its cheap and I was already ordering something else.

Absolutely nowhere on the product page does it state LHD only, nor even in the instruction manual. Very disappointed

Lesson learnt I guess. Didn't realise the engine bays are different in RHD

Edit: I was going to write a review on the page to warn people but my account apparently no longer exists
I don't mean to be "that guy", but I feel like this is one of those things you should've checked before buying. It was noted on a previous post here, and you could've looked inside the brake compartment.

Small update: I really want to gamble with getting that last stupid bolt in, but otherwise it's been doing its job. Just nice to have, though nothing like "wow thank god I put this in".

Another Update 2 months later since last version of this post: Bolts never came lose or anything since the initial mounting. Brace still feels rigid.

Last edited by Ventruck; 03-11-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Update
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote