View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 08:08 AM   #1284 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had the throw away cash to go FI. It seems like a waste to buy the water cooled Stillen kit and convert it to A2A. It would be nice if one could only order the parts you need from Stillen and then grab this kit.

But I've had my fun a few years back when I ProCharged my V6 Mustang which was a slow pig and didn't net huge gains, but it was an interesting experience. Funny how we drop all this cash into our cars but it has no value for resell. I traded her on the 'Z' last year.

Added the link to my build just for your entertainment :-). Page 5 has a couple runs at the strip. It was my first ever experience on the track.

4.0 V6 ProCharger Project - MustangForums.com

Thanks to all of you for sharing your build experience. Really awesome!

Last edited by Kzonts; 12-22-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Kzonts is offline   Reply With Quote