View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #104 (permalink)
2fast4thelaw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport/MT6
2fast4thelaw will become famous soon enough

The direction I am going isnt available yet but honestly I am not in a hurry as I have spent the summer doing a really nice car audio install. I really wanted to have my Z this summer to drive and play with and I just didnt want to be in the waiting mode all summer.

Another thing I struggled with was the distance between AAM and where live. If any problems arose AAM is a long way away from me and that may be a big problem. I dont want to be in a position where I am dependant on them if something goes wrong.

I really want to install my own FI system so I can fix and troubleshoot it all myself. I am most likely going to go with a Stillen Supercharger after they get it out there for a while. I dont want to be the first and have to fight with any initial release issues.

I have relatively modest power goals for my Z and I feel the supercharger will more than fill my needs. I just know too many people who have gone the TT route and ended up falling into a deep money pit. I am not a racer, just an enthusiast. I may even again change my mind and leave the car as it is.