View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #85 (permalink)
VitViper
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z
VitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond reputeVitViper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
Can you make the revs drop to idle any quicker? I love a responsive engine that revs and drops as quickly as possible. Also, can you retain synchro rev match ability?
Yes you have full control over how the ECU enters overrun and how it recovers to idle, simple settings in the ECU to customize it.

My car isn't a sport so I don't have the wiring for syncro-rev, but I already have the wiring data for it and even without syncro-rev I have already programmed rev-matching auto-blip (it will match the next engine rpm on down shifts).

Once someone that has a syncro-rev model gives me the car to convert I'll do the Syncro-rev programming to mimic it like stock, it's not going to be a problem.
VitViper is offline   Reply With Quote