View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

First off never go by MAX wattage, you want to look at the RMS of what a speaker or sub can handle. In this case the sub can handle 1500 watts RMS. You could probably send it more only if the power is clean but I wouldn't send it 3000 watts all day.

Next it's a dual 1 ohm sub so you'd have to run it at either .5 ohms or 2 ohms. Running at 2 ohms will be fine since the amp puts out 1600 watts RMS for that.

But my last thing is it there a reason you choose these two products? You could get a really nice setup and a smaller amp footprint for around the same money. Might not be that much power. What kind of bass are you looking for? I know a single 10 at 500 watts in a Z is LOUD to begin with.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote