View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Don't buy a 2014. You will hate life because of InTouch. Get a 2015. All of the hardware behind the infortainment was upgrade - memory and processors. The 14s are cheap as piss solely because of that. Unless you know something about swapping out that entire center stack you'll find yourself two miles down the road after startup still waiting on apps to load.

If the seats are in auto, the preferences are paired to whichever key you programmed whichever slot for. I.E. key 1 was used to set preferences for setting 1 and key 2 was used to set number 2, whichever key starts the car automatically chooses its preferred setting.

Good luck! The Q50 is an extremely underrated car. You will enjoy it.
Thanks for that info, actually I'll be upgrading the intouch with the android interface which bypasses all the bootup wait time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX6RrhB0sOw

Thanks for the info on the seats as well. So I believe what you're saying is. With the auto enabled the seats will not turn on until I get in the car with the fob? Remote start will just get the car running.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote